2020 IRS Nationwide Tax Forum seminars now available online
Eighteen new seminars from the 2020 Nationwide Tax Forum are now available on IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online.
These self-study seminars provide information using interactive videos, PowerPoint slides and audio transcripts. These and all other previously recorded sessions from prior IRS Nationwide Tax Forums will be available for $29 per seminar.
Here’s a complete list of the new courses:
- Advocating for Immigrant Taxpayers
- Advocating for Taxpayers with Collection Information Statements
- Be Tax Ready – Understanding Eligibility Rules for EITC, AOTC, CTC and Head of Household Filing Status
- Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015’s Centralized Partnership Audit Regime
- Charities & Tax-Exempt Organizations Update
- Créditos Reembolsables (in Spanish)
- Diligence in Practice before the IRS: Record-Keeping
- Federal Ethics for the Tax Professionals: Office of Professional Responsibility and Circular 230
- Impact of Non-filing and Non-payment
- IRS Key Enforcement Issues
- Keys to Mastering Due Diligence Requirements and Audits
- Keynote Address
- Preparation of Form 1040-NR, U.S. Nonresident Alien Income Tax Return
- Retirement Plan Distributions, Loans and More
- Tax Changes from a Forms Perspective
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Update: Opportunity Zones
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Update: Qualified Business Income Deduction
- Update from the IRS Independent Office of Appeals
Continuing education credits
The IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online is registered as a qualified sponsor of continuing education. For a fee, CPAs, enrolled agents and Annual Filing Season Program participants taking NTFO seminars can earn continuing education credits.
To earn credit, users must create an account, answer review questions throughout the seminar and pass short tests at the end of the seminars.
NTFO seminars can also be audited for free. Individuals who choose to audit seminars will not have access to the review questions or final examination. They will not receive credit for the seminars.